Terms & Conditions
- Unless otherwise stated all prices are inclusive of VAT and other applicable taxes. The product prices shown do not include the delivery fee, which will be added to your total order price
- Please note, International deliveries may be subject to customs
- Duties and/or taxes that are the responsibility of the Customer
- Shipping and payment fees are stated separately as they are not included in the prices. Local charges such as, but not limited to, currency conversion fees, custom fees and taxes may apply depending on your location, such charges will not be refunded and are at your sole expense.
- Wine bottles comes in many variety of volumes and shapes and sizes, our product comes in 3 sizes for 750ml standard bottles:
- Bordeaux varieties, size 28,5 x 7,5 cm: Straight-sided and high-shouldered with pronounced punt
- Burgundy / Rhône varieties, size 29 x 7,5 cm: tall bottles with sloping shoulders and a smaller punt
- Champagne and other sparkling wines, size 29 x 8,5cm: thick-walled and wide with a pronounced punt and sloping shoulders
- The Neoprene fabric is normally stretchy and can be expanded for best fit. The glitter Neoprene is less stretchy and not as flexible as the non-glitter one.
- Before purchase, make sure to measure your bottle for best fit
- If any queries about the size or material, You are always welcome to contact our Customer Service Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We only sell brand new products, not used items
- All products are carried in stock and can be dispatched quickly
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your order
- See our Shipping Information for more details.
Sending an Order
- When you have placed an order with us, you will shortly receive an order confirmation to the email address stated when placing the order, meaning that we have accepted your order. If your order is incomplete or if we cannot meet your order, we will ask you to add or adjust the order.
- When you have received an order confirmation the confirmed order is binding. You can withdraw your order until it has been confirmed, and you have the right to be refunded for payments made to us due to such withdrawn order.
- If the ordered product is sold out, we reserve the right to cancel the order, and you will be refunded for payments made to us due to the cancelled order.
- If you have any questions regarding your order or refund, please contact us at email@example.com stating your order number and contact information.
Exchange and returns
- If you’re not 100% satisfied with your recent purchase, we are happy to accept returns within 14 days of receiving your order. Please contact a Customer Service Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible with a return and exchanges form.
- You are welcome to exchange or return your order within 14 days from the delivery of your package. To be eligible for an exchange or return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Returned goods are paid by the customer.
- Once we have received and accepted your return, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a certain amount of days. We will keep in touch with you along the way and send you an email once it’s all done. Please note full inspection and processing of returns can take 2-3 weeks
Received an incorrect or faulty item?
- We’re so sorry to hear that. Please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible, but no later than within 7 days after receiving your order. One of our Customer Service Representatives will be more than happy to look into this for you. We will only replace items that are defective or sent in error.
Guarantees and returns
- All items are guaranteed to be brand new and should reach you in perfect condition.
- We will only replace items that are defective or sent in error.
- Please see our returns policy for more information.
- We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent that such failure or delay is caused by, or results from, acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden.
- We reserve ourselves for any errors on the Website, such as, but not limited to product descriptions, technical specifications, inaccurate prices, stock estimations or other incorrect information. We reserve the right to correct any obvious errors and to, at any time, change or update the information on the Website accordingly
- Images or other visuals on the Website are for illustration purposes only and we do not guarantee the exact quantity shown nor the exact appearance, origin or function of the products. However, we try to expose them as accurately as possible. Please view the order confirmation for the accurate product quantity of your ordered product(s)
Use of materials on the website
- All content on the Site (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof) is the exclusive property of and owned by Monteliz Sweden, its licensors or its content providers and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You may access, copy, download and print the material contained on the Site for your personal and non-commercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice that appears on the material you access, copy, download or print.
- Any other use of content on the Site, including but not limited to the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing, reverse engineering, transfer or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any material, information, software, products or services obtained from the Site, oruse of the Site for purposes competitive to Monteliz Sweden, is expressly prohibited.
- You may not use contact information provided on the Site for unauthorized purposes, including marketing. You may not use any hardware or software intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the Site or to surreptitiously intercept any system, data or personal information from the Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Site in any way. Monteliz Sweden reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or terminate your access to or use of the Site at any time without notice.
Company Name: Bellinova Media / Monteliz
Kellgrensgatan 14, 112 18 Stockholm, SWEDEN